WHAT’S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW
Right dang now(ish).
CURRENTLY WORKING ON:
- About to start planning & shooting Bespoke Content Club September photoshoots
- A rather large “write this brand’s entire website” copywriting project
- Strategizing & planning holiday campaigns, yes for realz. Yes, it’s September.
- Consulting on a lovely brand’s marketing plan for a January 2020 launch
- All of the other stuff that help our incredible full-service clientfriends all the time - huge shoutout to Moriah and Caroline for being the best Verb House teammates everrrrrr & making sure we take great care of each person and brand.
- Nap time!!
- Mascarpone & Berries Gelato popsicle (I.Am.Addicted)
- Looonnnggg morning walks with the twins each day
- Rowan & Oliver & all of their one-year-old-nesses
- September issues!
’Money Heist’ on Netflix. It’s incredible. Hubs and I are hooked. If you watch it, make sure you watch the one with subtitles, not the weird attempted-translation-to-English one.
I just finished An American Marriage by Tayari Jones. Made me miss our days living in Atlanta.
About to start Atomic Habits by James Clear on the recommendation of many. Have you read it yet?
Grief and joy. How strange and beautiful it is to feel both every second of the day.
I last updated this page on Aug 28, 2019; NOW page inspired by Derek Sivers. Lovely, right?